Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bitter Sweet

When you have a class like I did this year, you don't necessarily look forward to the last day of school.  (Now, don't get me wrong. I'm certainly looking forward to summer break.)  I will, however, miss the gentle ways of this year's class.  Our class was composed of leaders who respected the opinions of others.  They were risk takers willing to reach outside their comfort zone.  The students were compassionate, caring, and kindhearted. 

Instead of being "over the top" excited about the last day of school, our class remained focused.  I guess I should add self disciplined to their list of attributes. 

The girls elected to have a wordsearch competition on the last day of school.

The boys enjoyed a chess tournament before heading to summer break.
Farewell my fourth graders- you will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment